Cuisine (20 of 21)
96 restaurants available nearby
We wanted a great Italian dinner and had heard about the lobster bisque being some of the best in the Metroplex. We were thrilled with both the dinner and of course the bisque. For an old fashion Italian dinner with something extra special, the lobster bisque...this is the only choice.
Service was exceptional tonight. Very friendly and fast. Food was very good. Always enjoy going to this restaurant. The only downside was the patio was full.
While Brio's has dropped their famous crabcakes, the rest of their food was delicious!
Today was a birthday celebration and everyone at Il Calabrese made the birthday boy feel so special! We had a wonderful time enjoying excellent food on the patio. The pasta was cooked perfectly al dente and we loved the whole experience!
- Sundance Square
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Arts District
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Allen Premium Outlets Shopping Center
- Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
- Leonard Johns Community Park
- The Shops At Legacy
- Ray Roberts Lake State Park Johnson Branch Unit
- Preston Forest Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
- Homewood Suites Dallas Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center
- Berrey Park
- Hilton Anatole
- Klyde Warren Park
- American Airlines Center
- Majestic Theater