11 restaurants available nearby
Valentines dinner, our first time here.
I had the sea bass special with sautéed spinach and Hawaiian sweet potatoes- it was fabulous and a very generous portion. Sea bass was cooked perfectly.
My husband had the filet. It was good but not the best we’ve had. Service was very good!
The Champaign Christmas dinner was what I expected as a past customer. It felt like a Christmas Holiday. The live music gave it a classical touch. It took away the process of fighting abandonment depression and replaced it with a warm, elegant, dinner. The atmosphere very attractive with each...
We used to love going to Garduno’s at Hotel Albuquerque. The atmosphere was always festive and the food hot, spicy and delicious. Drinks were always good, as they were on this visit. Our service on this visit was excellent. But the food is so bland compared to how it used to be. If I had...
- Inn on the Alameda
- University of New Mexico
- Cantonment Burgwin 1852 1860 Historical Marker
- La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport
- Magdalena Historical Marker
- Bandelier National Monument
- Hotel Andaluz
- Taos Plaza
- Hotel Parq Central Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
- Estancia Historical Marker
- ABQ Airport
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Albuquerque Marriott
- La Fonda on the Plaza
- Old Town Albuquerque
- Academy Hills Park
- Hotel St. Francis - Heritage Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
- Kit Carson Memorial State Park