Cuisine (20 of 27)
22 restaurants available nearby
Even though it’s a hotel lobby restaurant / bar, if you get a booth at the back with view of the pool area it doesn’t feel too much like you’re in a hotel lobby. Live music starting at 6pm was a nice touch, too. Got to experience the sounds of Corey Breedlove who was very good. Food also decent.
We finally found the new Blue Fish location. My wife and I use to have lunch at the old location regularly. The new spot is great. Food is as good as we remembered and the service was awesome. We had the lobster roll and the volcano roll. Fantastic. Topped it off with some fried rice. We...
Wonderful dining experience. Although there was disappointment with one entrée dish I ordered the ordered appetizers were outstanding and our waiter was more than exceptional. Looking forward to returning soon.
- Highland Park Village
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- Union Station
- Knox County Museum
- Texas Christian University
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Preston Center
- Hulen Shopping Center
- Cowboys Stadium, Dallas TX
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel
- North Park Center
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Zoo
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Terrace Park