Cuisine (20 of 22)
16 restaurants available nearby
I have eaten here over the years & usually get the daily special. This time my friend choose the stew the menu & so did I. Delicious. We had an excellent waitperson, the best ever there. I don't know her name but her family was from Oaxaca, Mexico. She was GREAT.
Traveling for Thanksgiving and when stopping for dinner we knew P.F. Chang's would be great because no matter where you are, this is an old favorite that can't be beat. From the handmade steamed dumplings, to the northern-style pork spare ribs, to the stir-fried eggplant and the short rib stir...
Carlos was our server and he is excellent in the service category. The food was very good and we will definitely be back. We were seated in an area that was large enough for the ten of us and was a nice place to be seated. The kids were very happy with their meals too.
Love Buca di Beppo. I have been to other locations as well. Food and atmosphere is always good. Our server, Harry, at the Albuquerque location was exceptional. They were short-staffed like many restaurants. But that didn't bother Harry. He was the one of the best servers I have had!
- Albuquerque Convention Center
- Canadian River Canyon Historical Marker
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport
- Hampton Inn Santa Fe
- Taos Plaza
- Eldorado Hotel and Spa
- Canyon Road
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History And Science
- Ghost Ranch Abiquiu
- University of New Mexico
- Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
- El Camino Lodge
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
- Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
- Sandia Peak Inn
- Pueblo of Tesuque Historical Marker
- Paradise Hills Shopping Center
- University Stadium
- Pecos National Monument Historical Marker