8 restaurants available nearby
The Hong Kong cafe does a great job of serving REAL Cantonese food. The Szechuan chicken is absolutely the best rendition of this dish outside of Kowloon! This is now a definite stop for me EVERY TIME I will be in Vegas!
Anniversary dinner, this place is awesome! Great lobster bisque! The filets are done to perfection! One of the THE BEST Caesar salads, steaks are comparable if not better then Ruth Chris. We actually went 2 days in a row and ordered the exact same meal while on vacation there at the flamingo. Wait...
We love coming here and Jeff is our favorite server he is the best you could never beat Ruth Chris honestly it is the best steak and also when you get the best service like we do always from Jeff it just makes experience even that much better.. Adams
William was a very attentive server. He answered questions about the menu & we enjoyed our conversations with him. The food was excellent as always & the Chocolate Cale & Key Lime Pie Martini—-OMG❤️. We will be back next year for sure!
- City Center
- Monorail Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Centennial Centre Shopping Center
- Saddle West Casino Hotel RV Park
- Bellagio Fountains
- Grand Canal Shoppes At The Venetian
- Best Western Plus Saint Rose Parkway/Las Vegas South
- MGM Grand
- Suites at Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- The Linq
- Paris Las Vegas
- The Mirage Volcano
- Las Vegas Premium Outlet 875 South Grand Central Parkway
- Little White Wedding Chapel
- McCarran International Airport
- Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
- Treasure Island Battleship Show
- Camp and Ride Moapa
- Fremont Street Experience