Cuisine (20 of 47)
70 restaurants available nearby
Staff was excellent, greeted at the door and waitress was attentive. We have been coming to the restaurant over the past 10 years. After Covid, the food quality has suffered.
Mussels are not very good and the Caesar salad was not great. We will continue to support this restaurant but...
We were very satisfied with the food. Waiter did a nice job, but wasn't particularly friendly. The girl serving drinks and bread was very pleasant.
A bit disappointed that other diners chose to dress in destroyed Jeans and Tshirts. Overall we had a nice dinner.
Guido's did not disappoint. I do recommend you set up a reservation instead of coming by hoping for an open table. We ordered a large Cesar salad, 16" pepperoni and jalapeno pizza, tiramisu and gooey butter cake. The staff is friendly and attentive. And the atmosphere was great. We can't wait to...
- The Westin St. Louis
- Lafayette Square
- Gateway Arch
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown West
- Creve Coeur County Park
- Midrivers Mall
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria
- Shaw Park
- Seven Gables Inn
- Perry Plaza Shopping Center
- Laclede's Landing
- Butler Hill Village Shopping Center
- Sachs Butterfly House
- Saint Louis University
- Quality Inn & Conference Center Edwardsville
- Ladue Crossing Shopping Center
- The Fox Theatre
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis at The Arch
- The Moonrise Hotel
- Spirit of St Louis Airport