44 restaurants available nearby
As part of our celebrate Manitoba tourism staycation we ate dinner at the Wood Tavern. I really like the “new” decor. I have been wanting to try it since forever.
If you go, try the sweet potato fries. Best I have ever tasted. Crispy and dredged in a seasoning mix, fried crisp but with baked sweet...
We had a group of 8 people including some kids. They put us at the back close the restrooms and it was perfect. There weren’t any other tables around us and we didn’t have to worry about being in people’s way. The food was great. They brought out a birthday dessert that was decorated beautifully....
We went as a party of four. Ordered the supper special - a multi-course dinner for four. It was delicious - EXCEPT for two things: we were served #9 and #10 - almost identical dishes. Then, when it came time for dessert, our waitress asked whether we had saved room for dessert, one of us said "no",...
In a time where restaurant staff are hard to find, Earl's has managed to hire some of the most attentive servers. In addition, their new menu still features some classics, mixed in with some newer fare that makes it a universal menu.
It was my second time here in 2 weeks and they delivered both...
- St Ambroise Beach Provincial Park
- River East Arena
- Transcona Historical Museum
- Northwood Community Centre
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Roseau City Park
- Winnipeg Convention Centre
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Johnson National Wildlife Refuge
- Red River Exhibition Assoc
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- School Section Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Kittson County Historical Museum
- Whitemouth Falls Provincial Park
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Country Inn & Suites Winnipeg
- Corydon District
- Willow Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Rainbow Beach Provincial Park