Cuisine (20 of 29)
74 restaurants available nearby
Excellent service & waitress was very friendly. Her name is Jenn & she MUST get a raise/bonus, day off with pay & a vacation. She is a very sweet, attentive waitress. I ❤️ this location. Recommend everyone come & hang out @ this location. ❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍
While it was a little crazy and quite loud, we went as a family on Valentine’s Day and got exactly what we expected. Out only issue was that our kid’s food came to the table almost 5 minutes before the grown ups which leaves them to either let their food get cold or eat and be almost done before we...
We love this restaurant, as do friends and family. Staff are friendly, kind and efficient, we cannot praise them enough. Food is always excellent, whether dining in or for take out.
We are happy that this restaurant survived the lock downs during Covid and we hope they will be around for a long...
This the best BP in the city for both food and service. Food arrived quickly and was nice and hot. BP has also come along way with their menu now that it includes some vegan options! Keep up the good work!
- Moosomin Country Squire Inn
- Base Des Forces Canadiennes Winnipeg
- Corydon District
- Bel Acres Golf Country Club
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Notre Dame Recreational Centre
- Garden On Eaton Tea House
- Hnausa Beach Provincial Park
- Johnson National Wildlife Refuge
- Mts Centre
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- Union Station
- St Boniface Museum
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Westdale Community Centre
- Transcona Historical Museum
- Winnipeg Chinese Culture And Community Center
- Stephenfield Provincial Park
- Maginot Arena