8 restaurants available nearby
First time to restaurant and would go back for sure. Restaurant has excellent tapas. We had the mixed seafood ceviche, which was delicious and generous portion for 2 to share as appetizer. My husband had the Senor Lomo, which is tender sliced filet mignon with excellent seasoning and rice. I had...
Natalie a new server was great. Food good, I had salmon my husband had scallops. He was able to change the risotto that comes with it to pasta. We each had a glass of wine, mine a rose from France and his a white from Australia. We both asked for a taste prior and we received enough to really...
In 2016, a dream was born. A sister and her younger brother, Sarah and Jeff, committed to creating a winery that represented their absolute best efforts. The goal was not just to create a winery, but to do something meaningful. With that passion, Ragtag Wine Co. was born. Sarah, Jeff, and their...
One of the best restaurants on the Central Coast. The food is always outstanding and the service friendly and prompt. We chose it to celebrate a very special anniversary dinner and were happy to have done so.
- Madonna Plaza Shopping Center
- Vons Shopping Center
- Plaza Del Sol Shopping Center
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns Underwater Area
- Inn At Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- San Miguel Park
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Rustic Cabin like a Treehouse
- Morro Strand State Beach
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Moss Landing State Wildlife Area
- San Luis Bay Inn
- Lake Casitas Recreation Area
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
- Lovers Point
- Spanish Bay Resort Golf Course