40 restaurants available nearby
Excellent experience. Very friendly staff, awesome awareness; not too over the top and checking in too much but always there when you needed something. Kelly was our waitress, had great food recommendations.
Pretty loud inside but calm outside. Enjoyed the lighting and overall atmosphere was...
We drove from Torrance Ca to meet halfway with my daughter who is from Santa Barbara. We are celebrating our 13yr old’s graduation. After long hour of driving in heavy La traffic, we made it. I was scared to book at Paul Martin’s since we don’t know how the food is. and driving 3hrs in total is...
- Hotel Maya - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Union Station, Los Angeles California
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Long Beach Marina
- Santa Monica Pier
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Beverly Center
- Angel View Chalet #885
- Manhattan Beach
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Four Points by Sheraton, Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Marina Del Rey
- Staples Center
- Northridge Fashion Center Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Beach
- West Side Plaza Shopping Center
- Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
- Westfield Century City
- Venice Canal Historic District