Cuisine (20 of 36)
85 restaurants available nearby
The food at the 88 can hardly be called food. It is a delicious artist creation that looks heavenly and tastes even better. The Halibut and short ribs with blueberry sauce was divine. Thanks for this amazing experience.
We had reservations and we were 5 minutes late and we still got seated immediately. The server was outstanding. The food was delicious. Pricing is good. If you are in to sports, the televisions keep you informed. We love going out to Red Door Grill! Highly recommend it!
This restaurant never fails to deliver excellent cuisine as always, our compliments to the chef. Our waitress was attentive and knowledgeable and ever so friendly.
Thanks to everyone for a great evening and dinner.
Food was wonderful! Drinks were spot on! Kids menu was excellent! Carrot cake dessert was amazing!!! Waitress was semi-friendly but seemed in a hurry to get us out. Overall, best dinner out I’ve had in quite a while. But yes, a bit spendy.
- The Fountains Shopping Center
- Shawnee Mission Park
- Corinth Square
- Nelson Atkins Museum of Art
- Candlewood Suites Kansas City
- Hilton President Kansas City
- Wichita Mid Continent Airport
- The Westin Crown Center Hotel
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City
- Clifton Square
- Kauffman Stadium
- Gottlieb Planetarium At Union Station
- College Hill Park
- MCI Airport
- State Line Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Convention Center Lawrence
- Kansas City International Airport
- Friends University Witchita Campus Adair Austin Stadium
- AC Hotel by Marriott Kansas City Westport
- aloft Hotel Leawood Overland Park