35 restaurants available nearby
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
We showed up with a reservation and was told we would be moved to the top of the list because of it and then watched about 10 other tables get seated in front of us so I’m not sure what the point in doing a reservation is so. Other then that everything g else was ok.
We had a great time while watching a sporting event we had a great meal and the service was wonderful we stayed for almost 3 hours and where taken care of the entire time. I would recommend this place to anyone
We go to Red Lobster for healthier options, such as the wood grilled fresh fish. It’s also one of those few remaining places where you can easily talk. There are lots of choices on the extensive menu. Two drawbacks: high priced wines and salads, especially the Caesar, that are drowning in...
- Frederik Meijer Gardens Sculpture Park
- Garfield Park
- Kellogg Arena
- Lost Dunes Golf Course
- Rivertown Crossings Mall
- Calvin College
- Devos Place
- Michigan International Speedway
- First Lake Park
- CityFlatsHotel Grand Rapids
- Forest Hills Fine Arts Center
- Courtyard Grand Rapids Downtown
- Apple Tree Mall
- Zeeland High School Tennis Courts
- Tower Park
- Lansing Center
- Cannon Township Hall Historical Marker
- Fernwood Botanical Garden And Nature Preserve
- Green Ridge Square Shopping Center