Cuisine (20 of 34)
212 restaurants available nearby
Great food, Great service. Very friendly staff. Great atmosphere.
Been here many times! It's always a great experience!
They seemed seriously understaffed and underprepared for the crowd. Disappointing since reservations are required for everything—hotel, park, water park, aquarium, dining, etc etc. the prices are really fair and it’s super kid friendly.
We've always loved the LePapagayo in Encinitas and now have our own in Carlsbad! I loved hearing the band Gypsy Groove play on the first Sunday of every month for 6 years! I wish they could play at the Carlsbad location!! The new Carlsbad location has great seating and parking availability and...
We went for a late lunch. Our entire experience was memorable. The setting outside on the patio was lovely. Staff was responsive, friendly, helpful, and efficient. Our meals were incredible! A small mistake was made with the order but corrected with grace! And the chef sent two exceptional...
The food was delicious. We we’re glad we were on the patio because the noise wasn’t so loud that we could still hear each other. The restaurant patrons just below us were very loud & the noise was reaching our patio but it was entertaining watching them dance.
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Fashion Valley Mall
- Old Town Temecula
- La Valencia Hotel
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Downtown/Bayfront
- North County Fair Shopping Center
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park
- Oceanside Harbor
- Plaza De Cuyamaca Shopping Center
- Alyce Gereaux Park
- Flower Hill Mall Shopping Center
- Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
- Hillcrest San Diego
- Humphreys Half Moon Inn
- USS Midway Museum
- Kate O Sessions Memorial Park
- Utc Westfield Shoppingtown Shopping Center
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets