34 restaurants available nearby
The lady server was super attentive and nice. The check-in guy couldn’t find my reservation but managed to accomodate us and gave us a table. The only thing they need to improve is the slow service. It took around 20-30 minutes to serve our cocktails. But food was tasty and atmosphere was cool.
First time to dine at Seasons 52. Nice cocktails to start. The food was delicious—salads were fresh, gnocchi was beautiful, scallops were perfectly prepared, dessert options were perfect sized bites. Dominque was attentive but not intrusive. Definitely will go back!!
We all had steak and they were outstanding and cooked perfectly. Our waiter was great and very attentive. Food prices are a little high; but, you usually get what you pay for so I would definitely recommend Flemings.
- Brightleaf Square
- DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Cary
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree
- Medoc Mountain State Park
- Red Roof Inn Raleigh Southwest - Cary
- 21c Museum Hotel Durham
- Crossroads Plaza Shopping Center
- Basketball Half Court
- Cary Towne Center Shopping Center
- Brynn Marr Shopping Center
- Edward R Murrow Transmitting Station of Voice of America
- Hampton Inn Wilson Downtown
- Research Triangle Park
- Pnc Arena
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Cameron Village Shopping Center
- Fearrington Village
- Beaver Creek Commons Shopping Center
- Crabtree Valley Mall Shopping Center