Cuisine (20 of 28)
30 restaurants available nearby
We did a post holiday family get-together. The service and setting were outstanding. People were nicely spread out. The staff was helpful and highly professional, and the Coq au vin was a real crowd pleaser.
Went there for Christmas brunch buffet. They had an excellent selection of breakfast and lunch items, including an omelette/waffle station, and an extravagant salad bar. Coffee and juice were included, but there were no desserts, which was fine by me - I had no room for those anyway!
My wife and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary at Landsdowne Resort this past weekend. We had an amazing dinner at the Crooked Billet.
First, the atmosphere and view are so cozy and romantic with views of the golf course, warm decor, and a beautiful fireplace. Secondly, the food was out of...
Birthday dinner for our son. Food was AMAZING as always.
Super cute find in One Loudoun. Lively bar area up from, but really nice, intimate dining space in back. Nice little fireplace and very nice seasonal cocktail list to choose from. Food was solid - we had the deviled eggs, a burger, and crab roll.
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- International Spy Museum
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- National Harbor
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- George Mason Park
- Milburn Landing State Park
- Mount Vernon Square
- Verizon Center
- Lafayette Square
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- Herndon Historic District
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection