Cuisine (20 of 21)
21 restaurants available nearby
It was a gorgeous ambiance! The last time I was here I had the Brisket Mac and it was phenomenal. They have a seasonal menu, so this time I opted for a similar item and to my surprise the dish was a bit vinegary. However, they had no problem rectifying the issue and allowed me to select something...
We were staying at the Washington Duke Inn and decided to eat here for convenience, and we’re so glad we did! The food was delicious, the drinks were spot on, and the wait staff was excellent. We highly recommend!
First time to area when we came across this little place. Food was great with tons of vegetarian options. Black beans and rice were fantastic and portion was huge. I would definitely recommend and would come back again!
We chose to spend our anniversary weekend at C21 and to have Saturday dinner and Sunday brunch at the Counting House. Phillip the restaurant manager and the rest of the staff were friendly and attentive. The food was excellent. The bar staff were knowledgeable about the extensive bourbon...
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown
- Carolina Premium Outlets
- University Square
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Laurel Hills Park And Recreational Center
- The Preserve At Jordan Lake
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Rbc Center
- RDU Airport
- Homewood Suites Durham-Chapel Hill I-40
- Riverview Shopping Center
- Hilton North Raleigh
- Magnuson Hotel on the Lake Clarksville
- Kings Plaza Shopping Center
- Duke University
- American Tobacco Campus
- University of North Carolina
- Cameron Village Shopping Center
- Wake Med Soccer Park
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base