Cuisine (20 of 42)
56 restaurants available nearby
Ate there with friends and so glad we made reservations (Friday night). We were seated quickly. Compared to other more expensive Brazilian Steakhouses the food while presentation was lacking the food was phenomenal. Service was great. The spicy beef and the grilled pineapple are a must. In town for...
Gabriel, our Waiter for the evening, was fantastic. I was hosting 2 gentlemen from India and the only meat they eat is Lamb and Chicken. The meat service crew only offered them Lamb and Chicken dishes for the remainder of the night. Thanks for the attention to detail Gabriel.
Even though it’s a hotel lobby restaurant / bar, if you get a booth at the back with view of the pool area it doesn’t feel too much like you’re in a hotel lobby. Live music starting at 6pm was a nice touch, too. Got to experience the sounds of Corey Breedlove who was very good. Food also decent.
- Highland Park Village
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- Union Station
- Knox County Museum
- Texas Christian University
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Preston Center
- Hulen Shopping Center
- Cowboys Stadium, Dallas TX
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel
- North Park Center
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Zoo
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Terrace Park