94 restaurants available nearby
Chicken Cordon Bleu was delicious and very tasty - the brown sauce with mushrooms was superb.
Lobster ravioli was good but not enough pieces for the price - should have had at least 2 more pieces.
Chicken parmigiana tasty and good portion size.
Table service was excellent - garlic bread was never...
Reservation was for 5 on a Saturday night. Restaurant was close to half full when we got there, it filled by the time we left and was pretty loud. Took a few minutes for a pizza variety to get going. Also slightly disappointed in our drinks compared to our first visit to the design district...
What a wonderful find! So the ambiance isn't the thing here, it's all about the food, and the food and service were absolutely wonderful. I wish I could have tried everything! The setting is quirky (an old Sonic) but that's also part of the charm. I will definitely return next time I'm in...
- Sundance Square
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Arts District
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Allen Premium Outlets Shopping Center
- Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
- Leonard Johns Community Park
- The Shops At Legacy
- Ray Roberts Lake State Park Johnson Branch Unit
- Preston Forest Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
- Homewood Suites Dallas Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center
- Berrey Park
- Hilton Anatole
- Klyde Warren Park
- American Airlines Center
- Majestic Theater