16 restaurants available nearby
Cholanad has moved to the building where the Mellow Mushroom used to be, and they certainly have benefitted from the move. The new locale is perfect for outside and pseudo-outside dining during COVID. The excellent cuisine has not changed.
I surprised a group of students and Tallulla’s was perfect for safe outdoor dining. The only thing lacking was more people working. The restaurant was pretty full and they were only about three or four people taking orders and serving. Despite that though we were able to order plenty of different...
Wonderful meal. Easy reservation and immediate seating. The Korean Beef Bulgogi is incredibly tasty and the spicy tuna crunch was delish. Great date night place with a good selections of cocktails, Wiskey (no "h"), and Scotch.
- Brightleaf Square
- DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Cary
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree
- Medoc Mountain State Park
- Red Roof Inn Raleigh Southwest - Cary
- 21c Museum Hotel Durham
- Crossroads Plaza Shopping Center
- Basketball Half Court
- Cary Towne Center Shopping Center
- Brynn Marr Shopping Center
- Edward R Murrow Transmitting Station of Voice of America
- Hampton Inn Wilson Downtown
- Research Triangle Park
- Pnc Arena
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Cameron Village Shopping Center
- Fearrington Village
- Beaver Creek Commons Shopping Center
- Crabtree Valley Mall Shopping Center