Cuisine (20 of 21)
21 restaurants available nearby
Excellent food, excellent service. Our waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and eager to offer suggestions when asked. A nice change of pace to receive great service and for a restaurant to act like they cared you were a patron - would eat here again without hesitation.
Well this was a nice find. It was out first night in Chapel Hill and searched Open Table for something. Decided to try Jujube. It was delicious! It was so we shared the crispy chicken, hangar steak, short rib goat cheese wontons. All I can say is yummy!
I took my son and his gf for his birthday. We had a lovely dining experience. Chris took great care of us, as did another gentleman whose name I don’t know. He had medium length brown hair and a headband. My berry limon mojito was very good…Never a bad time at The Melting Pot 🙂
It was a gorgeous ambiance! The last time I was here I had the Brisket Mac and it was phenomenal. They have a seasonal menu, so this time I opted for a similar item and to my surprise the dish was a bit vinegary. However, they had no problem rectifying the issue and allowed me to select something...
We’ve missed dining at Cholanad. Our return trio was very satisfactory. The distancing and ventilation were excellent, and the service was very attentive. The food was what we remembered, an we love. We’ll be back soon.
- University Plaza
- Research Triangle Park
- Hyatt Place Raleigh West
- Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh-Durham Airport Morrisville
- The Preserve At Jordan Lake
- Washington Duke Inn And Golf Club
- Durham Performing Arts Center
- Peacock Park
- William Peace University
- Franklin Street
- DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Cary
- Cliffs of The Neuse State Park
- Lakewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Southwest Raleigh - Cary
- North Carolina Museum of History
- North Carolina Museum of Art
- Boshamer Stadium
- Raleigh Durham International Airport