Cuisine (20 of 22)
34 restaurants available nearby
Everything is as awesome except the bartender was very rude while we were waiting for our party. Asked a sim role question and he gave a smart a$$ response. Pretty rude. Everything else was perfect.
We were there for my wife's birthday dinner and it was really a wonderful experience. Food was good and the service was extraordinary. We got special complimentary desserts which really elevated the overall experience. Special thanks to Marco. Definitely going there again soon.
The food was great!
We had such a relaxing and delicious dinner! Our waiter was wonderful. The sunset views were spectacular! Pay the extra for a guaranteed window seat!! Well worth it! We had the king crab with the Mac and cheese and both were delicious! Definitely worth the money! Fun night! You also get to go up to...
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations: Las Vegas at Desert Club Resort
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- The Cliffs at Peace Canyon
- The High Roller
- Marriott's Grand Chateau
- Stephanie Street Center Shopping Center
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas - Convention Center
- New York New York
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Fremont Street Experience
- Early Childhood Development Center Park
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Centennial Centre Shopping Center
- The Planetarium
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa