4 restaurants available nearby
Sadly, the menus online aren’t accurate at the moment. It’s presumably due to the pandemic, but it would’ve been nice to know in advance that their current menu is so limited. That being said, the crab cake sandwich was solid, and the caesar solid ROCKED. My cocktail was nice. It was pretty empty...
Pros: This building has been well maintained and continues to be one of the prettiest architectural spaces in Baltimore. The hosts were very accommodating with respect to seat selection. The wait staff was friendly and, when asked, our server and someone from the kitchen brought out additional...
Our server was amazing! She did a great job helping us try some much wine. The food was extremely good. The apps and the pizza were amazing. The pasta was slightly over cooked but next time we would probable just ask for them to make ours a bit more al dente. I can’t wait to go back!
- Howard County Fairground
- Herndon Monument
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The Inn at Henderson's Wharf, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Baltimore
- Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- BWI Airport
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Doubletree by Hilton Laurel, MD
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach
- Parole Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Christ Rock Park
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Clayton Station
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Rehoboth Beach