31 restaurants available nearby
The Farmers Pizza was so tasty and interesting. Our server was great and made great suggestions. The mixed drinks were excellent. Oh my gosh, and the Brussels sprouts appetizer was to die for! This will definitely be our go to when we go to downtown B-more.
We recently dined at Liora for the first time on our anniversary and absolutely loved it. Neither of us are vegan (I am a vegetarian and my husband is an omnivore) but the dishes are so thoughtfully designed that anyone would love them. Staff was very friendly and attentive, and the cocktails and...
Sadly, the menus online aren’t accurate at the moment. It’s presumably due to the pandemic, but it would’ve been nice to know in advance that their current menu is so limited. That being said, the crab cake sandwich was solid, and the caesar solid ROCKED. My cocktail was nice. It was pretty empty...
The service was wonderful. The food was amazing!! We started with the Spicy Feta Spread appetizer. We had the Chicken Pot Pie (YUM!!!!) and the Steak for our entrees, Roses & Rust were there performing live - incredible music!! We love SoBo Cafe!!
- Logan Village Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg
- Bel Air Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Baltimore
- Artfx Gallery of Fine Crafts And Arts
- Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Holiday Inn Express Chambersburg
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina
- Little Island Marina
- Inner Harbor
- Ego Alley
- C O Canal Historical Park
- Holiday Inn Ocean City
- Bay Bridge Marina
- Fairgrounds Plaza Shopping Center
- Bay Hills Shopping Center
- Towson Town Shopping Center
- Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Princess Royale Hotel