Cuisine (20 of 78)
369 restaurants available nearby
The menu is quite extensive and difficult to decide among many good looking dishes. We chose to ask the server for favorites and we were not disappointed. One dish was too much for one serving, but made very good lunch the next day. I certainly will go back. Very good experience.
We went for Sunday brunch - love the ambiance and aesthetic at the Smith. The wait staff was attentive, friendly and quick! The Bloody Mary isn’t the best - it’s super thick and very very heavy on the horse radish. I couldn’t really drink it, I only had a few sips. The Smith Benedict tasted good,...
Somehow COVID has made Chi Cha even more fun to eat at! The addition of the patio, with live music for part of the night and energetic Latin music played on speakers for the rest, always make for a fun dining experience. The food is delicious, drinks are creative, and the service is impeccable....
- Washington Union Station DC
- Nationals Park
- The Watergate Hotel
- Market Station Shopping Center
- Courthouse Metro Station
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Fairfax Villa Park
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Herndon Historic District
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- AC Hotel by Marriott National Harbor Washington, DC Area
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Gangplank Marina
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Bethesda Metro Station