11 restaurants available nearby
We visit Lake Charles as a short getaway from home, and The Saltgrass is always on our list of must stop eating places with a side of slot play. The customer service, as well as the food, is always good.
What a great OpenTable find! The food was delicious; the wine was excellent and reasonable; and the service was outstanding. My wife and I shared the wedge salad (done with a creamy buttermilk dressing, smoky lardons, and confit cherry tomatoes - delicous), the duck rillettes (great flavor and...
The service was great and everyone on the staff was wonderful. The menu is lovely because it is well rounded with a Louisiana-Cajun twist. Breakfast was also amazing in the morning. Definitely a hidden gem of Lake Charles.
- Flannery Road Park
- Courtyard Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
- Museum of Political History
- Fairground Park
- Houmas House Plantation And Gardens
- Evergreen Plantation
- Lamson Ragin Cajuns Softball Park
- Attakapas Island State Wildlife Managment Area
- Cajun Track
- BTR Airport
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Baton Rouge Gonzales
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Executive Center Baton Rouge
- Beauregard Parish Fairgrounds
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette
- LSU Rural Life Museum
- Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown
- Acadian Cultural Center
- Louisiana State Capitol