Cuisine (20 of 40)
112 restaurants available nearby
Food was delicious!--though the roasted broccoli was very tough- to tough to chew--everything else was perfect!
Service was very good , not personal or chatty, but got the orders right and arrived on time.
The quality and value is the very best of anywhere!
WE will definitely come her again to eat...
The food was very good, waitress was helpful with questions. Didn’t think I should have to pay extra for substituting soup for the fries, tho. Will definitely come back to try other dishes that sounded good. Even tho a rainy day was fun to watch the people and sailboats.
- Dutch Village Mall
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Steveston Heritage Fishing Village
- Whistler Library
- Osoyoos Lake
- Olympic Village Station
- Kelowna General Hospital
- South Surrey White Rock Indoor Pool
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Open Space
- Coal Harbour
- Parliament Buildings Victoria
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Gorge Harbour
- Richmond Centre
- Stanley Park
- Cloverdale Arena
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel