18 restaurants available nearby
We sat outside so we could enjoy the beautiful views and fresh air. We started with calamari and oysters on the half shell. Both were delicious. For entrees, we had crab fried rice, Korean chicken salad, lobster fettucine, and sea bass. We enjoyed every bite of every meal. But my favorite thing was...
Our dinner at Cut was absolutely magnificent and well worth the drive from Baltimore. We tried at least 10 different dishes and nothing fell short of superb. I'm very happy that I chose this restaurant for our special farewell dinner. The rockfish ceviche was truly sublime, the steak tartare was...
This restaurant came highly recommended as a staple in Georgetown. Hands down the best italian I have had outside of an Italian household. Portions are large and fresh. My lasagna is the size of the entire plate. Not a complaint I could think of.
We were in Georgetown for one night and chose to dine at Il Canale. We could not have been happier with our choice. The staff was super friendly, the food was amazing, and the ambience was excellent. Our only regret was that we couldn't bring home the leftovers because we were staying at a hotel...
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Frederick
- National Harbor
- Capitol Heights Metro Station
- White Oak Shopping Center
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- The Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Executive Suites by Weichert at Apartments at City Center
- Clarendon Metro Station
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- George Mason Park
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall