Cuisine (20 of 30)
34 restaurants available nearby
It was lovely. The only issue was construction on the property was happening so a lot of outside noise.
Our server Christen was beyond amazing. He had a calming presence. So friendly yet do professional. He made the noise seem to not matter. We love the property!
Service was attentive but not overbearing. Spanish Octopus appetizer was wonderful. Slightly smoky and spicy. Ravioli was very good with ricotta, kale and sun dried tomato.
Lasagna was great with sausage, spinach and a momma must have made it red sauce. Great wine list. Very enjoyable dining...
The completely plant-based menu is amazing and the food preparations are absolutely delicious. The drinks are wondrous. The service is outstanding. The ambience is relaxed and refreshing. Great interior design. Treat yourselves...
- Santa Ynez Valley
- The Ballard Inn and Restaurant
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Naval Postgraduate School
- The Presidio
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Vons Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Bixby Bridge
- El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- The Blue Sky Lodge
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Monterey - Marina
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Inn at the Cove
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School