Cuisine (20 of 22)
30 restaurants available nearby
Love the farm to table theme with a rotating seasonal menu. The food was fresh, outstanding and unique. Every bite was an explosion of flavor with an original spin. The wine our waiter recommended complimented our meal perfectly.
And, to top it off our anniversary dinner, we received flutes of...
Splash happens to be our favorite Des Moines Restaurant and for good reason. We have never been disappointed with the food, service, and atmosphere. We brought our friends along and they loved it. Our table was in the oyster bar which is were we prefer to sit. Our waiter was simply outstanding and...
The food was great and all, however, it was freezing in house. 62-65* and we were sat under an AC vent. My S/O and I were celebrating his birthday and because it was so cold he wasn’t able to really enjoy himself. Which was unfortunate, maybe if we go back we will just order take out!
- Quad City International Airport
- East Village
- Prairie Smoke Wildlife Area East Unit
- Village of East Davenport
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark
- Decatur State Wildlife Area
- Des Moines Art Center
- De Valois Field
- Sutcliff Woodland
- Kennedy Mall
- College Square Mall
- Living History Farms
- Hanging Rock Park
- Tanger Outlets Williamsburg
- The Eastern Iowa Airport
- Ackerson Easterly Wildlife Area
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
- Holiday Inn Rock Island-Quad Cities
- Arbor Recreation Area
- Hy Vee Hall