67 restaurants available nearby
I love Ca Dario in Montecito! The artichoke appetizer is to die for. The pizza is delicious and they even have gluten free pizza if you request it. The fish is the best in town! The staff are gracious and attentive and the ambience is relaxing. This may be my favorite restaurant in Santa Barbara.
We ate outside on the patio twice - both dinner and lunch. Our favorite dish is an arugula salad with candied nuts and goat cheese. It was so delicious we had it for both meals! In addition, the Shakshuka is excellent. It has more of a cumin flavor than others we have had and was nicely spiced with...
We had two servers, Taylor and Brisa and both ladies were excellent; very attentive, punctual and professional. Our food was beautifully served and tasted wonderful. We had six in our group and everyone had something different, as well as an appetizer. ALL of our food, entrees, beverages were...
- Marina Village Shopping Center
- Calle Real Shopping Center
- Cannery Row Inn
- San Marcos Pass Ranger Station
- Andree Clark Bird Refuge
- Seventeen Mile Drive Village Shopping Center
- Hidden Gem at Lake Nacimiento in Paso Robles Wine Country
- Downtown City Park
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Goleta Beach State Park
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Quality Inn Pismo Beach
- Mission Santa Barbara
- Stearns Wharf
- La Mirada
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Madonna Inn
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Days Inn Windmill - Buellton