Cuisine (20 of 26)
30 restaurants available nearby
Really great place to dine if you're looking for something new. Each table is immersed among old-timey, self-playing instruments and pianos which play on rotation, so at some point it will get noisy where you're sitting (Be prepared). You can see into the interior of many of these machines and the...
They didn't get the fifth star on food bc the chicken was overcooked (dried out) in my meal (don't recall the name. pasta 4 stars on value bc most things cost way too much these days. The service was impeccable.
Overall, I strongly recommend the restaurant. The food was tasty and importantly not bean heavy. This gave it a light airy feel. I wish they had a hotter sauce than their hottest one. Great desserts. The wait staff super friendly and served with a smile that made the food taste even better!
Five Points is one of downtown San Jose's most popular craft cocktail bars. All of the flavors, ingredients & ideas behind both our food & drink menus are firmly rooted & inspired by the legendary Five Points, New York.
- The Carneros Inn
- Jack London Square
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- San Pedro Square
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Civic Center BART Station
- Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- Bayfair Mall Shopping Center
- The Great Mall
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Monterey Bay
- St. Regis San Francisco
- Seascape Village Shopping Center
- Montgomery Village Shopping Center
- John's Brooks Memorial Open Space
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Solano Mall Shopping Center
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa