Cuisine (20 of 26)
32 restaurants available nearby
This place was fun! Went with a group of 10 for drinks and appetizers before we went to a comedy show at CB Live in Desert Ridge. The scene was lively and energetic. Plenty of TV's and lots of space. Our waitperson was attentive, efficient, and friendly. They have decent chips, salsa, bean dip,...
Our waiter was terrific, my steak was overcooked. I didn’t want to make a fuss because we were with a group of people. We were on the patio and the music was outrageously loud. Our waiter was kind enough to talk to a manager to have a turn down and we so appreciate that. Your crème brûlée was...
Enjoyed our dinners!
We were celebrating our anniversary and had a wedding needful time at Roy’s. We went there two nights in a row while we were staying at Desert Ridge. The first night we had Renny for our server. She was fantastic. The second night we had Orlando and he was great, also. The food was delicious and...
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave
- Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
- The Westin Kierland Villas
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Arabella Hotel Sedona
- Chase Field
- The Legacy Golf Resort
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Desert Ridge
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
- Studio 6 Mesa
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
- Peoria Sports Complex
- Wetherill Inn
- Glendale Arena At Westgate City Center
- Scottsdale Fashion Square