8 restaurants available nearby
Delicious food, great service. We ordered spaghetti for our four year old and chef said noodles were undercooked, so he had server bring out grilled cheese and fries while we waited. We were impressed. We also got some food to go and they cooked it last minute to make sure dish was hot as possible...
What a Delightful Brunch. Everything was perfect. There was lovely background music from a local singer, very laid back was beautiful but didn't interrupt conversation. I had the Redfish Sandwich. My wife had Excellent Eggs Benedict. Our guests had French toast and Brisket Hash and All was great....
Very good experience. First time diner. We had the pig head for three people. Plenty of food. The head was superbly prepared. The skin was crispy and meat very tender. It's kind of fatty but work around that and enjoy the meat and skin. Home made tortillas complemented the meal. Well done!
If you are looking for a fancy night out with a stunning view of the city, this is your place. The drinks were spectacular, food was fresh and delicious, and the ambiance made you feel like you took a step into a 1920's speak-easy. Highly recommend!
- Highland Park Village
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- Union Station
- Knox County Museum
- Texas Christian University
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Preston Center
- Hulen Shopping Center
- Cowboys Stadium, Dallas TX
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel
- North Park Center
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Zoo
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Terrace Park