Cuisine (20 of 53)
108 restaurants available nearby
This place is awesome me and my son love it we go as often as we can. We live in Delray Beach and the restaurant is in Fort Lauderdale so it’s about a 30 to 35 minute drive. But they never failed to deliver. This place is a gem.
I surprised my fiancé for her birthday and brought her here with friends for her first ever drag show. The show was amazing and the ladies were dope!
The food was good, however, could’ve been better portioned for the type of restaurant it is. The waffles were not very tasty either. Other than...
Four different dishes ordered and each person left full and happy. Service was a bit slow, I think the waiters had more going on than they could handle. Drinks didn’t come until after appetizer was finished, but the food was good .
Great place!!! Fantastic views from the roof top. Great place for a get together with friends for a fun night. The menu is very limited and a bit overpriced, but good. Would recommend the lobster tocos. The staff is very attentive and friendly. We will definitely go back.
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort and Spa
- Galleria Mall
- Bonaventure Resort And Spa
- The Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood - Curio Collection by Hilton
- The Lago Mar Resort and Club
- Weston Town Center
- Candlewood Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport-Cruise
- Holiday Inn Express Cruise Airport
- City of Fort Lauderdale Downtown Marina
- Atlantic Square
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
- Sawgrass Mills Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
- West Broward Shopping Center
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- Fort Lauderdale Station