28 restaurants available nearby
El Torito's 67th anniversary, and quite the fiesta it was. Free Taco Bar, Happy Hour everything, and an excellent Mariachi Band to boot! Great staff and smiles on everyone's faces, plus engaging and attentive management made this a really fun outing for us at the Dana Point Marina. I topped it off...
Swordfish was delicious. Osso Buffon melted Melted in our mouth. Warm in front of fire and responsive and helpful service. Always on top of everything. Most consistent neighborhood dining in Dana Point!
I read some reviews prior to going and was confused because my family and I were impressed overall. We got oysters to start and they were delicious. For how busy it was, the service was great regardless. Our dinners were wonderful, especially my NY steak. It’s pricey but I would say it is worth it....
- Yorba Linda Station Plaza Shopping Center
- Orange County Fairgrounds
- The Block At Orange
- Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
- Lantern Bay Village Shopping Center
- Huntington Harbour
- Buena Park Mall Shopping Center
- Mission Viejo Youth Athletic Park
- Seacliff Village Shopping Center
- Crystal Cove Historic District
- Pretend City The Children's Museum
- Laguna Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
- DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum
- Anaheim Marriott Suites
- Resort At Pelican Hill The
- Disneyland Resort
- San Clemente Pier