Cuisine (20 of 21)
23 restaurants available nearby
The food and service was superb. This was our second visit in the past six years and would recommend it to anyone travelling in the Sonoma Valley region. Be sure to make a reservation as it is a very popular venue.
Interesting variety of cocktails. Had 3 different one: Naked & Famous, Old Fashion, Dusty dream… dusty dream reminded a soap))) had also octopus… will recommend to Chef to make it more soft, cause it was too tough/hard to cut and eat, and to much grilled (had some burnt-sacrifice). Very tasty and...
After eating at Bird and the Bottle with friends, I knew I needed to bring my husband there for his birthday. Bird and the Bottle didn't disappoint. We ended up ordering 5 dishes, each one so delicious we couldn't decide on a favorite. The waiters were excellent, and we're looking forward to our...
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- California Ave Caltrain Station
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Sonoma Plaza
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- The Great Mall
- Calistoga Chamber of Commerce
- Livermore Valley
- California's Great America
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Westfield Shopping Mall
- The Painted Ladies
- The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort
- Ferry Building
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center