7 restaurants available nearby
The only hing that didn’t work for us was the wagyu. It was cooked perfectly except it was very “toothsome”. Not sure if it was the best quality. Half of the steak was great, the other half gristly. Every other aspect of the dinner was fantastic and our server, Ty, was incredible!
Excellent food. Old-fashioned ambience, professional service. Live piano with an interesting repertoire of jazz standards, played at a non-intrusive volume level. Nice to find a place like this open on a Monday evening.
The service was amazing. We were staying at the hotel after a long day of traveling and Italian food with a good glass of wine sounded perfect. We throughly enjoyed the pasta and risotto but the wine list was terrible. The best wine was a Malbec at $50 a bottle. It was awful. Checked the retail...
- Southgate Shopping Center
- Four Colonies Shopping Center
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City
- 435 Overland Park Place
- West Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- MCI Airport
- Kansas Speedway
- Kauffman Stadium
- Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
- Super 8 Kansas City Airport
- Wichita Mid Continent Airport
- Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center
- Crown Center
- Kansas City Zoo
- Independence Square
- Dubs Dread Golf Club
- Arrowhead Stadium
- Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City/Kansas
- Comanche Park
- Riverview Park