Cuisine (20 of 32)
38 restaurants available nearby
Great service, great food, clean and safe, good value.
Wonderful dinner there last weekend ! Our server, Shelby, was very courteous and attentive. She helped us pair the wines with our food. My wife had the fettuccine with sausage and mushrooms. Homemade pasta loaded with meat and veggies. I had the special salad to start, fresh and flavorful. For...
Food was very good. Raul was personable and friendly. Paso has a bizarre parking system and Raul walked me through the procedure so I didn’t get ticketed.
The scene was very energetic with every seat (tables and bar) taken. Glad we made a reservation.
Would not hesitate to dine there again.
- Antioch College
- Monterey Marina
- Dolphin Bay Resort and Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- Franklin Park
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Chumash Painted Cave State Historical Park
- Coal Oil Point Reserve
- Arlington Theatre
- Carmel Rancho Shopping Center
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Magnolia Shopping Center
- Hillside Park
- Atkinson Park
- Franceschi Park
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Window To The Sea Park
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Pismo State Beach
- Point Lobos State Reserve