Cuisine (20 of 47)
42 restaurants available nearby
I love Vin Rouge! The wine is always the best quality, and the food is really exceptional.
All of the dishes are good, but I really miss the hanger steak with blue cheese that was recently taken off the menu. Please bring it back!!!
Food was good, waitress was wonderful and knowledgeable. We went for our anniversary and I specified on open table, would have been nice for that to have been acknowledged. Also, they say us right by the kitchen and next to the to go table and the smell wasn't always pleasant. But overall good.
Went with my partner for our anniversary. Food was delicious but we did have to wait an extensive time for our Cod. Naturally, the manager noticed it was taking a little longer for us to receive our food and came to apologize. Not only was the Cod dish taken off of the menu, but, we were given two...
Stunningly good new entres on the menu. I tried the venison sausage and shrimp gumbo and was delighted with it. My wife opted for the barbecued pork chop, which she declared delicious. I had the oysters Clara for an appetizer and my wife chose the kale salad. We left nothing. Our dessert was...
- Research Triangle Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Rocky Mount
- Ramada Raleigh-Blue Ridge
- Pnc Arena
- Kings Plaza Shopping Center
- Durham Performing Arts Center
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown
- Mission Valley Shopping Center
- University Mall
- 21c Museum Hotel Durham
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- Pullen Park
- Crossroads Plaza Shopping Center
- Ramada - Jacksonville Camp Lejeune
- RDU Airport
- Millennium Hotel Durham
- Nasher Museum of Art At Duke University
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
- Ninth Street
- State Farmers Market