Cuisine (20 of 85)
191 restaurants available nearby
Our goal was to visit Balboa Park and have a nice dinner afterwards, so mission accomplished. It was a Thursday night in January, so the restaurant was not busy at all and we received excellent service. The menu seemed somewhat limited but what we ordered was very good. We were celebrating our...
Busy on a Wednesday night, and was equal to the great ratings on Open Table. The short rib pasta and the roasted vegetable salad were excellent. Our server, Lynn, was patient with us and explained the components of many menu offerings. A jewel of a restaurant.
There were 2 in our party. We shared a Philly Steak sandwich & fries and peach cobbler and our servers brought an extra plate so we could split the meal. We also had a cup of soup & small salad. The soup was hot. Everything a very tasty. We sat in the patio the view was wonderful. We made a...
Great ambiance in the Little Italy area. The food was amazing and well thought out. Drinks were good as well. Our server ( don’t remember name but she was from Tampa ) was wonderful and attentive. Dinner for two with two drinks each, two apps, main course, and dessert was $300.
- Hotel Del Coronado
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center Shopping Center
- Seaport Village
- Best Western PLUS Suites Hotel Coronado Island
- Oceanside Harbor
- Viejas Outlet Center Shopping Center
- La Jolla Village Square Shopping Center
- Rancho San Diego Village Shopping Center
- Pechanga Resort and Casino
- The Pier At Oceanside
- Sports Arena Square Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus Island Palms Hotel & Marina
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- Parkway Plaza Shopping Center
- Gaslamp Quarter
- San Diego - Heart of Gaslamp District
- San Diego International Airport
- San Diego Zoo
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego