Cuisine (20 of 26)
23 restaurants available nearby
Ahi salad was excellent as were the shoestring onion rings. I was a bit put off that they charged for bread. Also the ollaberry tart was ver disappointing for $10. Not many berries, very gelatinous and a lot of crust, not very good.
We stayed at Carmel Mission Inn and realized they had a beautiful restaurant. We ate breakfast and it was so delicious. One of the best overnight oats I had and we also shared coaster breakfast. It was amazing! Highly recommend if staying at carmel mission inn or even if not staying!
Absolutely the best service we have ever had...
The food was lovely and as good as any where in California. No problems at all. Food and service were over the top.
This is one restaurant to put on your bucket list! You will not be disappointed.
Sit inside and enjoy the ambiance...
This place is fantastic! The food is excellent, service is attentive and friendly, and the ambiance is unbeatable. It’s a charming restaurant tucked away among art galleries. The wines by the glass selection could improve, but the food is top-notch. Highly recommend.
- The Upham Hotel
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Santa Lucia Memorial Park
- La Cumbre Plaza Shopping Center
- La Bellasera Hotel & Suites
- Barney Schwartz Park
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Sherwood Gardens Shopping Center
- Hotel Corque
- Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse
- Quail Lodge Resort Golf Club
- San Marcos Pass Ranger Station
- Salinas Sports Complex
- Isla Vista County Park
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- Lovers Point
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- West Beach Inn, a Coast Hotel
- Spanish Bay Resort Golf Course