83 restaurants available nearby
Chicken Cordon Bleu was delicious and very tasty - the brown sauce with mushrooms was superb.
Lobster ravioli was good but not enough pieces for the price - should have had at least 2 more pieces.
Chicken parmigiana tasty and good portion size.
Table service was excellent - garlic bread was never...
Reservation was for 5 on a Saturday night. Restaurant was close to half full when we got there, it filled by the time we left and was pretty loud. Took a few minutes for a pizza variety to get going. Also slightly disappointed in our drinks compared to our first visit to the design district...
Waitress was so kind and packed our food and gave us extra bread when we were ok taking the uneaten we had left. Drinks were slow to come by. Family liked it and I'd go back. Also, order a spicy dish, and though it was, too spicy for a child to eat.
- Sundance Square
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Arts District
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Allen Premium Outlets Shopping Center
- Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
- Leonard Johns Community Park
- The Shops At Legacy
- Ray Roberts Lake State Park Johnson Branch Unit
- Preston Forest Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
- Homewood Suites Dallas Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center
- Berrey Park
- Hilton Anatole
- Klyde Warren Park
- American Airlines Center
- Majestic Theater