Cuisines(20 of 29)
29 restaurants available nearby
1. Q at The Empress - The Fairmont Empress Hotel0.05 mi
Northwest | VictoriaBooked 15 times today
Erin was a won’t hostess Maddie took great care of us Chef Ken Hookem was at our table twice My son an I were very impressed
2. Steamship Grill & Bar0.09 mi
Seafood | VictoriaBooked 6 times today
A bit expensive for basic dishes, but we still enjoyed our meal.
3. Tea at The Empress0.10 mi
Afternoon Tea | VictoriaBooked 85 times today
High tea isn't for everyone, but the Empress' is pretty definitive. Really tasty food, excellent tea, graceful but un-stuffy atmosphere. Service was very helpful and unpretentious. Pianist was even fun, as I noticed he played a rendition of the Portal theme song!
4. Milestones Grill + Bar - Victoria0.12 mi
Global, International | VictoriaBooked 10 times today
Nice place to eat. Great view of the Inner Harbour. Menu has something for everyone. Service and food very good.
5. The Pacific Restaurant - Hotel Grand Pacific0.14 mi
Northwest | VictoriaBooked 3 times today
As always the food was excellent and the service is even better.
6. The Dining Room at The Courtney Room0.16 mi
French / Canadian | VictoriaBooked 5 times today
Excellent lunch! Beautiful modern and fresh décor. I had a wonderful eggs benedict topped with mushrooms and goat cheese with side salad and home fries. My companion had a burger which she immediately declared to be "delicious". A nice place for a catch-up lunch with a friend.
7. The Brasserie at The Courtney Room0.16 mi
Canadian | VictoriaBooked 5 times today
Superb. Best restaurant in Victoria
8. Frankie's Modern Diner0.16 mi
Breakfast | VictoriaBooked 5 times today
9. West Coast Afternoon Tea at The Pacific Restaurant0.17 mi
Afternoon Tea | Victoria
We loved our afternoon tea! Our daughter had the kids menu and loved the array of treats. Absolutely great service and fantastic food. Highly recommended!
10. Fire and Water Restaurant0.20 mi
Contemporary Canadian | Victoria
Great spot... seafood pasta was amazing! Service was very good.
Dining around British Columbia Parliament Buildings Hot Spots