Cuisine (20 of 47)
232 restaurants available nearby
This restaurant is a huge bonus in times of the current 'circuit breaker' in Vancouver where dine-out is only allowed on patios. The Rise Eatery has a very decent sized patio space and whilst not the most 'elegant' it certainly does the job!
The food was fantastic and my sons (first time there)...
We had an excellent dinner sitting out on their sidewalk patio. Happy Hour items are good as usual and the wine reduction lends great value.
This is one of my neighbourhood favourites that's a consistent winner.
Its a bit noisy sometimes sitting out on the sidewalk - but overall worth it.
- Cultus Lake Park
- Savage Creek Golf Course Driving Range
- The St. Regis Hotel
- Robson Street
- Richmond Centre
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal
- Comox Valley Inn & Suites
- Kelowna General Hospital
- Mount Baldy
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- Vancouver International Airport
- Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Fleetwood Arena
- Sparkling Hill Resort
- University of British Columbia
- Olympic Village Station
- Vancouver Lookout At Harbour Centre
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- West 4th Avenue Shopping Street