10 restaurants available nearby
The atMosphere is great. The ribs are great. The onion soup was barely edible. All bread- little broth and very salty- for $10. I told the waiter and he did nothing. The Caesar salad was drenched in dressing. I would t order either of those again. The Brussels sprouts were great.
The atmosphere was great, the tacos and watermelon margarita was excellent.
A very fun and different place to eat since we don't have Latin fare choices where we live. We enjoyed the salsa flight and guac to start, then the brisket for the table. The coconut desert was amazing. Only disappointment was our outside dining reseveration was moved indoors due to an event. The...
- Deer Valley Towne Center Shopping Center
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
- Desert Ridge
- Sedona Summit By Diamond Resorts
- DoubleTree by Hilton Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale
- Bella Vida
- The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon
- Tempe Center For The Arts
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Northern Arizona University
- Historic Downtown And Railroad District
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa
- Arrowhead Mall
- Glendale Arena At Westgate City Center
- Arizona Biltmore