Cuisine (20 of 55)
114 restaurants available nearby
Mussels/clams were perfect. Margarita Pizza w/ fresh mushrooms was perfect and the crust had lite toasted air pockets, so delicious . A wonderful , casual alternative to Casa .
We were there for the annual Bastille Day celebration. The entertainer was an amazing lady that sang in multiple languages including French and played a number of instruments. The food was excellent and the service was keeping up with the large crowd it attracted this night.
Wonderful evening of gastronomic senses. Food was fresh and varied. Wait staff was extremely attentive without being intrusive. When you arrive, they take you on a tour of all the varied seafood that is available. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening and highly recommend. Will visit...
You can’t fake fresh. Italian should be simple and fresh. Anthony’s gets good marks on both of these. A nice place to go for dinner with family, friends or even date night. Staff was courteous and responsive to us. Will definitely go back.
- Gulfstream Park
- Fort Lauderdale Station
- Aqua Hotel
- Vacation Village at Weston
- Hollywood Boardwalk Oceanside Hotel
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Pier 66 Marina
- Coral Square Mall Shopping Center
- Galleria Mall
- Silver Seas Beach Resort
- Pembroke Lakes Mall Shopping Center
- Marriott's Beach Place Towers
- Seabonay Beach Resort
- Festival Flea Market Mall
- W Fort Lauderdale
- Ocean Villas of Deerfield
- Gardens Mall
- Red Carpet Inn Airport Fort Lauderdale
- Sawgrass Mills Shopping Center
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort