Cuisine (20 of 50)
68 restaurants available nearby
Happy atmosphere. Staff very attentive. Cooked my burger perfectly.
Noisy early, but quiet later. You should expect noisy early since golfers are finishing up for the day. Didn't really bother me.
Will be returning!
restaurant was sparsely populated on the night before Thanksgiving. The she crab soup was excellent. We ordered duck, pork chops, gnocchi, and cioppino. All were good, but cioppino noodles were a bit dry and the dish could have used more broth. Service was excellent. A little on the expensive side.
Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company,...
Wonderful dinner, starting with beautifully flavored cocktails and dumplings. Every dish had distinctive and clean flavors, the portions were reasonable, the timing good. Ended with brie ice cream - a lovely ice cream rendition of a dessert cheese plate.
It’s too bad the waitresses still don’t take your order at the table. The personal connection is lost when we still have to order on our phones. Otherwise food was great and got to the table soon after we placed our order on our phones.
Absolutely wonderful! No complaints!
- Carpenter Center For The Performing Arts
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Pantops Shopping Center
- Staples Mill Shopping Center
- Sentara Norfolk Hospital
- Kings Dominion Amusement Park
- Great Neck Plaza Shopping Center
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Richmond International Airport
- Bellgrade Shopping Center
- Hilltop North Shopping Center
- Massanutten Resort Water Park
- Hilton Richmond Downtown
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North
- Shockoe Slip Historic District
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Gayton Crossing Shopping Center
- Hampton Roads
- James River Float Company
- The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach