10 restaurants available nearby
I’m only giving a 4 star because the chocolate martini was good. Ambiance and food very misleading. Come on it’s a restaurant at the Holiday Inn Express. Would go back for another chocolate martini but that’s it. Bar food is stretching it.
So happy they opened up again!
Started with drinks - they can make all the usuals you would expect, but they also have some very interesting special Table cocktails. Good way to start a nice meal.
Good wine list too.
The bread is to die for. So good! Then came the salad - fresh, tasty, crunchy....
Can’t recommend this place enough. Wonderful libations, delicious (and filling!) bites that were perfect for group sharing, amazing aesthetic (the barrel booths are SO cool), reasonably priced, right in the heart of downtown, and fast, courteous service!
Looking forward to returning when I am back...
- Western North Carolina Farmers Market
- Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site
- Botanical Gardens At Asheville
- Hawksnest Golf Ski Resort
- Biltmore Estate
- Horn In The West
- Lake Junaluska Assembly
- Bent Creek Experimental Station
- New River State Park
- Beaver Lake
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
- Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Mccormick Field
- Mount Mitchell State Park
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Beech Mountain
- Blue Ridge Village - Banner Elk
- Appalachian Cultural Museum
- Renaissance Asheville Hotel
- Grandfather Mountain