17 restaurants available nearby
We’ve been to the Hitching Post II many times and I always look forward to a good meal there every time we visit the Buellton/Solvang area. The grilled quail was the highlight. We also had the ribs, soup and salad which were good.
Excellent! Highly recommend! My filet was perfect. The crab cakes were delicious, and the Mac and cheese was creamy!. It was my birthday, and I'll never forget that evening. I just wish I had better luck at the roulette wheel.
Anything on menu is terrific. I had the Horseradish Crusted Salmon, my Daughter had Scallops that were the Days Special. Food was excellent; service was excellent also. Never a disappointment!
We really enjoyed a sunny day in Solvang on this beautiful patio, tasting delicious wines from Alma Rosa. They have a bunch of fire pits so I’m sure it would be a great place to hang out in the evening as well. Food is available from the cheese shop next door.
- Santa Ynez Valley
- The Ballard Inn and Restaurant
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Naval Postgraduate School
- The Presidio
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Vons Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Bixby Bridge
- El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- The Blue Sky Lodge
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Monterey - Marina
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Inn at the Cove
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School