Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please take note your reservations have a time limit of two hours! We require this in order to maintain proper flow in our establishment!
Our ‘Classic American’ restaurant combines an innovative menu using only the finest local ingredients, offering amazing seafood and hearty salads in addition to the region’s best meat and poultry. 6s also boasts an award-winning wine list and a slate of hand-crafted specialty cocktails.
As for ambiance, 6s is a truly unique experience. There are many ways to enjoy your meal including private dining areas, cozy booths, the drama of the main space and a heated patio. An elegant and memorable dining experience is what awaits each patron who chooses 6S steakhouse!
Our menu showcases ingredients sourced locally in creative, seasonal dishes that are flavorful and interesting as well as beautiful.
Dietary requests are happily accommodated; make a note in your reservation or give us a call.
Reservations are strongly recommended. A credit card secures the reservation but is only charged (50%) with less than 24 hrs notice of cancellation or a no-show (100%).
Elderslie Creamery cheese is available to take home; ask your server. Gift cards are also available for purchase.
We are happy to wear masks when serving you. Please make a note in your reservation.
Step into a place built with classic elegance. Established in 1926, Dockum is a speakeasy-style bar where time slows, and discretion reigns. Find yourself sipping the finest handcrafted cocktails and well-prepared tonics. Our homemade bitters and syrups, fresh-squeezed juices, and selection of small bites are the talk of downtown Wichita, possessing the power to cure any ailment.
- TSTrishSKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food and service. One of my favorite restaurants in Wichita.More infoGeorges French BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Wichita•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food, great service, we had a nice time. The pharmacy was really fun too. Great music.More infoSiena Tuscan SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Italian• Wichita•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoPleasantly paced cocktails, starters, entree, and …oh, the housemade limoncello!More infoVora Restaurant EuropeanPrice: Moderate• European• Wichita•4.7
- DMDwaynaMMemphis / West Tennessee •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 29, 2023Drinks were great. Didn’t eat any good. Amazing service.More infoDockumPrice: Moderate• Speakeasy• Wichita•4.5
- Ppeters43Washington, D.C. Area •107 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We visit at least annually on this date to celebrate our anniversary, but have missed the last two years because of Covid-19 restrictions. It was great to be back, and everything was as good as ever. Our server Angelica was especially delightful and knowledgeable.More infoNewport GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wichita•4.7
In the great battle of barbecue, Kansas City, Memphis, and St. Louis are three major cities each serving up their own specialties and spin on grilling, seasoning, and slow cooking meats. Wichita has a huge variety of barbecue restaurants to choose from. Some chefs prefer to barbecue with a hickory fire oven while others slow-smoke their meats. Even more custom than the special way to cook the meats is the sauces. Some purveyors use rich and spicy barbecue sauces, and others like to make up a honey or hickory smoke sauce. For those not in the mood for BBQ, Wichita has some great steak and seafood houses offering up fresh salads, grilled salmon, and other seafood dishes. Wichita also has an Italian restaurant, Tuscan restaurant, and Mediterranean bistro.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 25 restaurants in Wichita. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, French, European, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wichita who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wichita either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Gordy Park
- Central Riverside Park
- Honner Station Historical
- Gill Park
- Westway Shopping Center
- Plainview Park
- Edgemoor Park
- Red Barn Park
- Washington Square
- Thirtieth And Lorraine Shopping Center
- Prairie Village Shopping Center
- Rice Park
- Fairmount Park
- Marina Lakes Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado
- Mcdonald Park
- Seneca Square Mall
- Chase State Fishing Lake And Wildlife Area
- Aley Park
- Grandview Park